Friday, December 21, 2007

Black Christmas Preview

Well I did say I'd be doing a Christmas themed review and I settled on the moderately recent movie Black Christmas. I know nothing about the film other then what I saw from it's trailers last year. I just know it takes place during the holidays.
However I already have a bad taste in my mouth due to the incompetency of my local Blockbuster. I found their organization to be retarded at best. They had the movies arranged in a sort of half-assed alphabetical order and by that I mean, completely Fucked up! I searched all through the rows and when I finally found the case there were a bunch of random movies behind it! If memory serves they all began with the letter S as well. So I gave up and started searching the new releases hoping to find a suitable replacement and within seconds found Black Christmas...WTF (note the pretty Christmas colors!). So I rented it and though I have not yet started it I am already dreading the outcome.

Once again I'll post the review tomorrow, for now...

I'm out!

No comments: