Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hard Times...(I love word play)

Well I should have finished Hard Times by Charles Dickens by now but...I haven't and I doubt I will. I once again read a bunch of summaries to make up for it but I somehow feel like I've failed myself. I just have far to much to read for all my classes. And as of late I have been having a hard time focusing on novels (especially social commentaries...ARG!) or anything else for that matter. Personal problems aside I saw Cloverfield loved it and posted my review and I'm going to start planning my review of The Village since it has become apparent it will win. On a side note boxing is going well so not everything is bad. It just seems like I don't have enough time to do everything I need to, things end up going undone and words end up unsaid. Oh well at least I'm closer to beating up on some poor schmuck in boxing :)

No comments: